Sewing for Missions
Sewing for Missions is a Support Ministry for the Medical and Compassionate Care mission of EFCA ReachGlobal in DR Congo.
- For orphans - sew dresses, boy's shorts, Days for Girls kits.
- For widows & older orphans - learning to sew at Elikya Center we provide cut dresses, shorts, notebook bags in kit form with scissors, pins, needles, thread.
- For the hospital - we make bandages, hospital linens and newborn layettes.
- Meets - Tuesdays 9:15 AM to 3:00 PM in the basement or you can sew at home. All levels of sewing skills can be used.
- Always needed – Sheets, gently used Scrubs for doctors & staff, fabrics. We also accept gently used girls dresses & boy's shorts in sizes 4-14 only.
- Don't sew? Consider making Scripture verse cards or buy a $10 hygiene kit for an orphan (ask for instructions).
Contact: Sharon at 218-831-7494 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with Sew4Missions in the subject line.