Children's Ministry Special Events
Throughout the year, we offer an array of special events designed to help parents connect with their kids; new families connect with other families; and families from the community connect with the church.
We welcome parent and adult involvement. If you would like to plan, lead, or help with programming, let us know!
Our upcoming events are:
- New Parent Meeting | October 1 | 9 AM, Room 6
- Parent & Child Dedication | October 29
For information about these events, please contact Eileen Dirks, Director of Children's Ministries, at 218-829-7251 or email@example.com.
Examples of past events that have been done:
- Vacation Bible School
- Nursing Home Ministry
- Kids Against Hunger Packing Party
- Lakewood Neighborhood Kidz Clubs
- Operation Christmas Child Packing Parties
- Gospel Boot Camp
- Family Summer Nights
- Shamineau Ropes Day Camp