WHAT TO EXPECT
- Many people dress casually on Sunday mornings in jeans and a t-shirt but some choose to dress up more with shirt and tie. It's your choice to dress up on Sunday mornings or not.
- We have a pot of coffee going in the Fellowship Hall with fruit and donut holes available between services on most Sundays. Stay after first service or come early for second service for your morning coffee and a snack!
- Worship services are at 9:00 and 10:45 AM with music starting five minutes before each service. Our worship band plays a blend of traditional and contemporary music.
- Childcare is available for infants through age 3.
- Communion is observed on the first Sunday of each month and is available to all who profess faith in Christ.
- Stop by the Info Desk to ask questions, and pick up brochures about different ministries. Fill out a registration form letting us know you were here and receive a free gift.
- Lakewood is a larger church for the Brainerd Lakes Area with 600-800 worship service attendees on an average Sunday.
We believe that God's Word should be proclaimed every time we gather as a body. Our preference is to present the Gospel expositionally, and in the past few years, we have worked through John, Nehemiah, Galatians and Romans. We occasionally have topical sermons steeped in Biblical passages or have some of our missionaries preach, too.
Sermons at Lakewood tend to be 30-35 minutes long. We encourage you to bring your children into the worship service, but care for your child in the nursery is available if desired.
CLICK HERE to go to the Sermon Library and listen to any of our past sermons.
If you’re interested in more details about who we are, please join us on Sunday. If you would like someone to contact you, please fill out the I’m New form below. We would love to meet you!